Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Extravaganza

Brandon and I prepped for days, and our Super Bowl bash was a success...exciting game, good peeps, good eats...what more could you ask for? Oh, I can think of one...we also saw this crazy totally drugged up guy walking back and forth down the street (we thought for sure waiting for a drug deal since he did the same thing a few hours earlier and was picked up by a car, it drove around the block and dropped him off), so Brandon called the cops and they came and pulled the guy over right after he got in a car-right in perfect view in front of Brandon's house...excellent.

Keaton, Sara, Laura
Brandon and me
Sterling, Brandon, Diane (B's mom and step dad)
Emily and Brian
Brandon making buffalo wings...he made gluten free ones too for Sara:) How kind:)
Some of our delicious food.
Brian thinks it's eagle quarter...;)
Emily and me

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Jennifer D.

Your Ode to 08 post is fantastic!!! So creatively organized, my dear. You look so stunning and Brandon is such a lucky gentleman.

I just love you. keep cool.

The Beckstrands said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!!! So Chris and I were just looking for your email to send you an invite to our blog, but we don't have it... so will you email me at bkaipo@yahoo.com and give it to me? It was so fun seeing you a few weeks ago!!!