Sunday, January 18, 2009

An ode to 2008 yo

So I don't have anything exciting going on, so I thought I'd go the route of reflecting on the past year...it turned out kinda long because I couldn't decide on one picture for each thing, so if you pass out from boredom trying to look through the year, it won't hurt my feelings. I had a great 2008, here's to '09!

JANUARY
Brandon's 28th Bday at the Snowbird condo...


FEBRUARY
Valentine's Day

A VERY cute couple...rather charming really...
MARCH
Skiing with the girls:)


APRIL
Moab

MAY

Salt Lake 5K with the fam:)

Rugby nationals in Pittsburgh...

JUNE

Tonga!






New Zealand





JULY
Sara and I were back at the Snow Cone shack...excellent:)

Brandon gave me photography lessons. I thought I did alright...





Pioneers of Progress Award-for Big Lar. Who doesn't need a giant life size poster of their face? We will rent it out for parties for a small fee...


Camping in the Uintah's...


Brandon getting a ticket for fishing without a license...woooops!

AUGUST
You Tube Commercial for Forever Strong...If you still want to see it, type in "Rugby vs. Badminton" on You Tube.


Bear Lake
Me, Aydre, and Sara...we're pretty cute...


Chicago to visit Larry, Amy, and the baby girls:)
Lucy
Jane

Lucy, Jane, and I went on an adventure to find the Patagonia store. The girls were very good while I shopped around, and Lucy was so good that they gave her a sticker:)

SEPTEMBER
Forever Strong Premiere-New York City:)


A sweet afterparty on the roof of a posh hotel in Chelsea.
With Penn Badgley
My two dad's-Gary Cole and Big Lar





Keaton playing SKYLINE FOOOOOOOTBALL. Our little baby Keaton:)

OCTOBER

Puerto Rico



Utah Football! Hazzzzaaaaaahhhh!

NOVEMBER
Gelwix Family Pics


Happy 27th to me!
DECEMBER

Merry Christmas!

Las Vegas to see "O"

Off to New Orleans to see the Utes kablast Alabama in the Sugar Bowl... I know this game was in January '09, but we started the trip in December so I figure it still counts:)
A fabulous year:)

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Great post. You had an amazing year, and saw so many fun things. Hey, we are back in UT, we would love to hang out with you guys sometime and meet Brandon. I think you guys are very cute together.