Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not Just a Running Shoe...

It's a chin rest, too!
Wicky has arthritis and a bad back, and has little episodes now and again when he has trouble walking, sometimes can't move, or just is really uncomfortable and in pain. We had a little bout on Monday at Brandon's house (which always just makes me a wreck with worry) and after I gave him an anti-inflammatory pill he was able to walk around again, but was whining and moving around because he couldn't get comfortable. I was busy doing something for a few minutes and looked over and he had found himself the most comfortable spot-right on my shoe. I thought this was pretty freakin' cute so I thought I'd share...

And for those of you sick with worry;), my little twinkle Wicky is doing just fine now and is running and bouncing around like normal.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

But does he prance?