Monday, August 18, 2008

Bear Lake... the Caribbean of the Rockies...

We went up to Bear Lake and had a rockin' good time. We camped at the local KOA, which is a huuuuuuggggeeee dump, and had to drive to the opposite side of the lake for decent water, but all the adventures made a crazy awesome party time trip to Bear Lake...:)
Me, Aydre, Sara...we are quite becoming aren't we?
Aydre, Brandon
Brandon kicking that water's ass... Me right before I threw the rope in. I actually did surf without the rope, but Brandon had never seen anyone do that before, so he apologized when I got in the boat for not taking any pictures of that because he said he was "freaking out"...:) Gotta love those nostrils:)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I would just like to take this time to comment on what and amazing, talented, beautiful cousin I have and how richly blessed I am to know her, let alone be realted. It's very humbling.