Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teapot Lake!!



Brandon had a random weekend off, so we decided to go camping. We went up to Lily Lake and Teapot Lake by Kamas and it was wonderful. I now understand why people take so many pictures of their kids, because we ended up with like a hundred pictures of our dogs, pathetic! But anyway, we had tons of fun...it was the dogs' first camping trip, I burned my finger crazy bad on our dutch oven, Brandon got a ticket for fishing without a license, we had delicious food, and went on fun little hikes with our princess dogs. How does life get any better?...










5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Dang, so they really do give out tickets for no fishing licenses... I am glad you documented it with a picture. LOL. How much do those run you anyway?

Ok, you guys are SO CUTE! I LOVE these pictures, they are fantastic. Your dogs are darling. I love the scenery, and that picture of you guys from the back in your lounge chairs is awesome!

Congrats to your dad as well - that is an awesome honor!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Teapot and Lily Lake, I have never heard of those before. Being in AZ really makes me miss camping, I know, that may sound surprising coming from me, maybe I just miss the mountains? You guys looks so cute and happy together, I love it!

Stacie said...

Jenny, Oh my gorgeous. I want to go there. I have never heard of it. I have got to talk to you so I can find out where this place is. I am excited to play when I get home.

Nicole M said...

You guys look so cute all together, posing with your dogs :) Looks like things are still going well with you two! Haven't seen you in forever!! Congrats to your dad...that is amazing!

James Thomas said...

I will never get tired of the pictures you post of your "princess dogs." They are adorable--thanks for the laugh!