Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chi-Town!!!

I went to visit my brother Larry, sister-in-law Amy, and their two daughters Lucy and Jane, in Chicago over Labor Day weekend. We went downtown to Navy Pier and strolled around, and took a water taxi through the river. I babysat on Sat. and Sun. and the girls and I took a kick-A ride in the minivan to my fav store Patagonia. Turns out the minivan was freakin sweet cause it had a navigation system, which totally rocked and let me explore a little with the wee ones. I had a fabulous time and thanks Lar and Amy for letting me crash!













2 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Looks like a fun trip! If you ever want a vaca down south you are always welcome here!!!

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Hey Jenny! You look awesome- and like you are having a blast! I love reading your blog... so much fun!