Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rugby season...I love you:)

For the 29th time in my life, high school rugby season has come and I'm loving it! This probably isn't a super exciting post for anyone else, but this is one of my favorite things ever! Nationals this year are at Rio Tinto-so you should all come out the 3rd weekend of May. :)

Best dad/coach in the whole world!
I tried to study for my entrance exam to graduate school...I was only mildly successful.

Playing the Montana state champions, Iron Horse, at Rio Tinto.
My dad and the boys at Murray City Park playing East High School out of Denver.
My cousins and Sara...
Selling HR merchandise with our friend Stacy Voelzke.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Looks like your having fun! You look gorgeous. and good job on studying for your grad school entrance exam. Where ya gonna go? I miss you girl!