Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chi-Town

I decided to add on to this post...So Jane and I went on an adventure in the mini van to our favorite store. Jane was a sassy dream come true in the store, she loved going to the clothes and saying how cute they were. We had so much fun, and I kept the Barbie fruit snacks coming!

Larry and Amy's friends had an Easter egg hunt...so cute!



Because of my amazing parents, I got to take a last minute trip to Chicago during my spring break to visit my brother's family. We are having an ooooodalolly good time!

Annie and Lucy

Lucy and Jane
Skyping Nana and Papa (my mom and dad)

Make up time!






Don't I look gorgeous?
Then Lucy had to show me how she can ride a two wheeler now, so we went on a walk so she could show off:)



1 comment:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I bet they LOVE having AUNT JENNY in town! Look at all these amazing trips you have been taking, so fun!