Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lately...

I figured it was time to put something new up. So....here goes:)

I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon in late April with my dear friend Diane. We wore our amazing bionic tutus, which helped us keep our swagger all the way to the finish line. I had always wanted to run a race in a tutu, so my wish was finally granted. It was so fun and people loved it! We were awesome!



Almost there! We came up with our running names- mine was Gurty, and Diane's was Stella. Excellent:)I really wanted to go to a playoff game, so I got tickets for Sara and me to go to the first home game the Jazz played against the Lakers. What a heartbreaker:( We had saawwweeeeeeett tickets on the back row of the entire arena, but that didn't dampen our spirits.
And that's it for now...I've been painting my ceiling all night and am too tired for more...:)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for an update. I've been missing you. good job on the half. you look awesome and so cute in your tu-tu!