Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Other Ridiculously Amazing Happenings...

A Scareeeeeeeey Haunted House with Sara's roommates...I'm the orange one...
We have been going to Lumpy's downtown for the away Utah games. It's super fun- they have these giant screens up, and super comfy chairs to sit in. The food is awesome, and best of all- free Diet Cokes! I don't know why really, probably cause they think we're designated drivers, or maybe just cause it's cheap. Either way, guaranteed excellent times!


I got bored so I saturated this one. So this is apparently what we'd look like as oompa loompas. Or maybe Lindsay Lohan's tanning friends.


Utah home games!



The first time I've ever used a pattern for a pumpkin. Mine is on the left, Brandon's is on the right.
Now don't everyone comment at once-I don't know if my blog can handle the volume of comments I receive! PS I love you.

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jenny - you make me laugh! Glad you guys are doing well. Love the pumpkins, love the Utes - let's hope they keep it up for Saturday, big fan of the free DC's! Let's hang out soon.

Stacie said...

I love it when you post! You gotta keep 'em regular Jenny! :-)

Lumpy's sounds cool. I would go anywhere that gave me free D.C.!

and great pumpkins.