Sunday, November 1, 2009

The last 3 months...yo

Here's what's been going on (in reverse chronological order) in the last 3 months... I know you all have been wondering...
Keaton's Farewell
Brandon wanted to be taller than Keaton...


One of my favorite things....LG and Keaton wraaastling....
BYPoo Homecoming...My dad was honored during homecoming week with the Alumni Service award. We went to the Homecoming Spectacular performance.
Sara and my cousin Ashley.
Isn't he photogenic?...
Wicky!

Lot's of family stuff this time of year...we had an end of summer BBQ while Larry and Amy were in town with my extended family and we had a giant game of touch rugby...excellent.

Real Salt Lake Game

My sister in law Amy had a new baby in July, so my parents went out to see them in Chicago, then brought Lucy and Jane back for a week before Amy came out with the new baby. My parents were in heaven.
This is one of my favorite things my dad used to do with us when we were little...making colored pancakes for breakfast.
Swimming at my pool...





And that's it for now...:)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Well shoot, the last 3 months have been pretty exciting for you! Your little nieces are adorable. Looks like lots of fall fun! miss ya girl!