Thursday, November 19, 2009

I practically own Home Depot

So I've had many projects lately.I grew up in a very non "do it yourself" household. So learning how to do these little projects makes me very proud. :) Here's a peek...

An extra shoe shelf in my closet (I built it ALL by myself in one evening. It's level and everything:))


Knobs and drawer pulls in the kitchen. This is technically not "before," since I'd already put the first one in.

Align Center



My grandpa built this china hutch in the 70's and my mom gave it to me. This was my first experience with sanding and staining...blech.

You can't really tell, but it's a really cool mahogany color...


And finally, this was an antique cabinet I bought at a yard sale at Brandon's neighbor's house.





5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow, I am totally impressed, your projects turned out great!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

WOW!!! You are turning into a designer! Love all your projects! I wish we lived closer so I could have you come help me!!! Maybe one day? Also, since when did you have such a shoe collection? Hello! They all look pretty dang cute!

bhblood said...

It all looks SO good... Grandpa's china hutch looks AWESOME! WOW I am impressed!

Stacie said...

Can you please come to my house and re do it? Pretty please? Your place looks amazing!

Mindy said...

Holy moly Jenny! You're projects turned out awesome! Who knew you were so handy ;)