Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Splendor Christmas:)

So us neighborhood homeys got together with our man meat and had a Christmas dinner at my house. I inherited some Spode china from my great-great aunt like 5 years ago and have never used it, so there was no better time than right now, eh? I don't know what has been going on in my mind lately, but I have frequent brain cramps...I set the table for 7 people, but 9 people were always planning on coming. I have no idea why I didn't count everyone who was coming, but 7 was just always the number I thought of...I'm an idiot. So Christian and Nate sat on the couch, but I don't think they minded much because then they were perfectly placed in front of the TV for "Family Guy" and the Jazz game. So we had a delicious dinner, then played a super funny game Mary brought. I just love you all:)

Al, Mary, Shane, Lauren, Cath, and Brandon...

The boys totally engrossed with Family Guy...I totally approve though-Family Guy is aaaamaaazing!

Now the peeps with me:)
Christian and Nate demoted to the coffee table. I only have 8 settings of my china, so Nate got a brilliant blue hue of eatingware...
Al and Mary prepping for the riotous game...Al was on fire!

No comments: