Tuesday, December 2, 2008

11/30- My birthday of all days!

Hooray for my birth! So as many of you know, I love my birthday. It is my favorite day of the whole year. The benefit of having your special day on the last day of the month is that you get to have a birthday month-then 2 weeks before it's your birthday week eve, then birthday week, then birthday weekend, then finally when everyone is ready to sock you in the face if you mention your birthday one more time---It's your birthday!
Sara was amazing and threw a surprise party for me. It was so fun and unexpected! Thanks to all the peeps who came:) (Cath, Christian, Bjorn, and Lauren came but I didn't get a pic:(...)

Brandon was supposed to call right before we got to my parents' house, but somehow he forgot. I don't know how exactly you forget to call when you're driving someone to their surprise party, but he did. So I walked in and saw Keaton, which was normal, and Brandon's brother Pat scooting out of my view. I asked Brandon what Pat was doing there, then we walked in and everyone surprised me. Sara was outraged that Brandon forgot because no one had time to hide, but I was still surprised...What a good day, and a fabulous sister!

Amy, Larry, Keaton, Brian, Emily, Poopie, Sara...celebrating my blessed birth...;)
Aydre, Kirsten, Jems, Andrea
Brandon and his bro Pat
Sara and Keaton
Casey and Pat
Aydre, the love of my life:)
If any of you follow "The Office," there's an episode where Kellie is mad at Jim and Dwight because they didn't come to her American Idol party in the summer, and Jim finds this out because he doesn't have a mug with a blue star with his face on it- and everyone else in the office does. So Brandon got me a sweet mug just like on the show, but with my beautiful face on it. Excellent!
Amy and Larry
The Bowe' family are my favorites at my job. I had Abby two years ago in my class, and this year I have her younger bro Anthony. They are my faves! For my birthday, Abby painted her trademark pony and an England flag for me, on a canvas. Anthony painted me a sign for my classroom. Oh it just melted my little heart!

Best Day Ever!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Yeah. Happy Birthday Jenny. It looks like you had the funnest party ever. You look great. Let's see...what does that make you? 27?

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Jenny- Happy Birthday!!
I would love to see you teach! I bet you are awesome!!