Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More family fun-time...;)

More of the little girls at my parent's house!
Little baby Jane...

Ah, a true Gelwix...this was her "funny face."

My dad playing barbies with Lucy. He used to always play barbies with us girls when we were little...so cute:)



Emily and my dad went to Thailand, Cambodia, and Hong Kong. They gave us some gifts from their trip-and they were fabulous!
I got this completely "true to life" painted picture of Tom Cruise (why Tom Cruise? I have no idea)- and if you can't quite tell who it is- look at the bottom right hand corner and you will be reminded. Doesn't Tom look amazing? My fam is really good at buying completely random gifts for each other, ones that will make you smile or laugh every time you see it...My family was going nuts when this was revealed, we were all laughing like crazy. Now I just have to decide where this will complement my house the most.:)
Amy and Larry
Sara got this awesome hat. I have no idea why my dad bought this, but it is freaking phenomenal!
My poopie and Brandon

After my birthday party, we embarked on a cuh-razy game of Uno. We actually ended up playing for like an hour and a half. I forgot what a riotous game Uno can be.:)



No comments: