Sunday, November 9, 2008

I couldn't wait any longer...don't judge me!

I know many of you scrooges have issues with anything Christmas before Thanksgiving- but you can take your Christmas boo hoo-ing somewhere else. I love Christmas so much-probably more than anything. Last year I obeyed the rules and waited til after Thanksgiving, and was verrrrryyyyy sad to take them down after only like 3 weeks. So this year I decided to take charge! I will enjoy Christmas as long as possible. So, while I am still not totally done with all my decorating, I got new LED lights for my tree (which as you can see-it is BLAZING with joy) and had to decorate ASAP...and yes, that is a present already wrapped under it. :)

5 comments:

Amy Gelwix said...

That is a beautiful tree with darling ornaments and warm, blinding lights. Feliz Navidad!

Posh Ideas said...

I am so jellous! I would love to have a tree up already. I've already started wrapping presents though, and i'm thouroughly enjoying my FM100 Christmas.

Mindy said...

No shame. I would decorate early too but I don't want to oust Thanksgiving completely since it is one of my favorites. I just wish both of them lasted longer than a month so they didn't have to be so stinkin' crammed together.

Allison said...

I am judging you. For shame!! I can't believe it.
BTW, I justy realized I am not on your homeys list. Do you really hate me that much?

Alysha said...

I don't judge at all. If I had it my way, Christmas decorations would be hung with care well before Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving, but why not eat tons of great food with a beautiful tree to look at?