Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy "Birthday Week" eve!

So my birthday isn't til the 30th, but since it's Thanksgiving weekend and super hard to get everyone together, we decided to get together before people's schedules get too crazy. But that's more than okay with me because I absolutely loooovvveee my birthday- it's pretty much how I feel about Christmas. I remind Brandon at least 3 times a day that it's my birthday month:) As I get older, I have to hype up my big day to make it special-otherwise it can just end up another day. Some people (Brandon) don't really care for their blessed day, but not me! It's sensational! So we gathered and had a fabulous time and got to see the little wee babies. I love it! Oh, and don't let this party stop any of you from continuing the count down to my special day- you are very welcome to send birthday wishes and presents my way for the next 10 days! And any time after that is also acceptable:)
Our love child Bjorn-we had to give him back to Catherine after dinner though...my favorite little hobbit baby:)

Nate, Mary, and baby Maggie
I thought I fixed the red eyes, Bjorn has crazy eyes in every pic, but apparently it didn't save...whoops!
Brandon, Bjorn, Aydre
Bjorn, Christian, Brandon, Aydre, Keaton, Sara, Pete, Al, Cath, Nate, Mary, and Maggie

Cath and Christian
Pete and Al
Ahhhh the babies-Maggie, me, B, and baby "BJ"- as Catherine loves for me to call him...mwahaha

Aydre has a magical baby touch- they looooovvveee her.

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Happy B-day Jenny! I am glad I am not the only one that celebrates her b-day month! ;) Looks like a fun dinner. I am happy you posted pic's of Bjorn and Maggie, since they never update their blogs, what cute kiddos!