Sunday, November 23, 2008

48-24!!!! Huzzaaaahhh!!!!

Woot Woot! That's all I have to say:)

Ok, I lied that's not all I have to say. So the game was so fun, but I had a personally funny/TMI experience...sooooooo...I have been sick the last couple of days with some intestinal trouble, and needless to say-I needed access to a bathroom stat! So our fabulous tickets (actually we almost didn't get season tickets at all, but Sara's friend hooked us up so I am uuuuuber grateful) are on the 63rd row-aka "the back rest" row...last row of the stadium! I'm living the high life I know:) So I ended up needing to go to the bathroom 9, yes that's right, NINE times during the game-so there I go- up and down a billion stairs every 20 minutes. Humiliating and quite tiring:) Anyway, just a quick quip to show my true dedication to the Utes- even with raging montezuma's revenge- I will be there to cheer you on! But really if we had lost, that would have not ruined my day-that was already taken care of by the big D. It's just a game, but I love the excitement!

No comments: