Friday, October 31, 2008

On a lighter note...




I thought I would calm the political storm by putting up a post of these two oh-so-irresistibly cute puppy dogs we all know and love- Wicky and Charly! This blog post is also for James Thomas because I know how much he absolutely adores my little black babies. :) And let's be honest-not much is really going on right now for me to share...so enjoy the doggy eye candy! I know you are all jealous that you don't have a smash-face in your life, you just can't admit it...wink wink:)


Brandon was taking a nap one time, and Charly is like a rag doll, so I stuck her in the bed like this and she fell asleep shortly after this pic was taken, in the same position. She makes me laugh all the time.:)

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

You're a scream Jenny. I am red with jealousy that I don't have a smash face in my life. You're right, dang it!!

I miss your doggies. Does your family still have the "BAAAABEEEEE"?Please say yes.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok, first off I am so happy you commented on my blog... I told my mom I posted that today, and I said "guaranteed my friend Jenny will comment and say - what, they chose HSM3 over Forever Strong LAME!" I knew you would be joking, but my mom said in her defense she would have rather seen FS, but she said it wasn't playing at Holladay Cinema anymore. Is that true? But totally LOL. I haven't seen it, cause Speen and I rarely go to movies, but I definitely want to. I swear I have told several people that my good friends dad is the coach in real life... so cool! ;)

The pic of your dogs in the mountains is an AWESOME picture, they look so cute.

And the political storm, I am secretly happy it is ending tomorrow, now is the time to stop spending gazillions of money and time on campaigning and focus their time, attention, and resources towards fixing the country!

James Thomas said...

I am honored to be mentioned in a Jenny Gelwix post! And I think you finally convinced me, I am going to pick me up one them squash faced dogs!