Friday, October 10, 2008

The Latest Happenings...

First things first- Brandon got me an ultimate pedicure from the Finnish Day Spa for Valentine's Day. At the time, I only had like 7 toe nails because I lost some in the NY marathon. So now all my nails were back and beautiful, so I finally went to pamper myself. I am so proud of my new purple toes that I needed you all to know.:) Then I went swimming last night and scraped the top of my big toes, so it's not as perfect as it was. I still love it though, and just like to stare at them sometimes...not really...but seriously, I do...
I was driving to work this week and saw this on the freeway by me. An actual Mini, and notice the guy is driving on the right side of the car. Awesome!
Happy 24th birthday Sara! We all know you are quite old, will never find a man, and probably barren by now, but look on the bright side-I'm sure mom and dad will always have a room for you. So here are some pics from your surprise party and family dinner to make you feel better about your situation.




And lastly, look how cute our little asians are:) (Just to clarify and not seem offensive- our dogs are Chinese dogs, and Brandon is a real live wasian. The best kind too!)
Hooray for fall!

1 comment:

Ja-ha said...

Thanks for inviting me. That last comment is actually sarcastic, in reality I am disappointed that I did not receive an invitation. I think that its time that we really evaluate this so-called "friendship." (PS I am seriously serious, lets hang out)