Sunday, September 21, 2008

NYC-Forever Strong Premiere:)



Our family got to go to New York City to the premiere of the rugby movie "Forever Strong" that was made about Highland Rugby. We stayed at the Mariott Marquis in Times Square (which was awesome because we always stay at dumpy hotels cause we are never actually at the hotel except to sleep when our family travels) and had drivers take us to and from the premiere.The fam (minus LG&Amy) on the deck of the afterparty. The Empire State Building is the the left of my dad's ear.

Gary Cole is the coolest guy. Sara, Emily, Keaton, and I were just sitting on the couches at the party and we had talked to him previously in the night, but he came up, asked if he could sit with us, and talked to us for like the next half hour. He is super down to earth and just a really genuine guy.
Emily, Me
Sara, Keaton, Me
Gelwix's, the actors, producers, writer, director- all the peeps:)
"Larry Gelwix" and the real LG
Gary and me
Emily, Me, Penn Badgley (from "Gossip Girl" and he also brought his girlfriend Blake Lively who is in Gossip Girl and those "Traveling Pants" movies) Sara, Keaton
The movie opens nationwide this Friday, September 26th. The team has been a huge part of my family since before I was born, so it's really cool to see this all happen for my dad. If any of you can, it would be awesome if you'd go see it. It's a good movie, and you'll get a cameo of big Lar as the ref in the final game-which I know is the clicher for all of you! Go see it!

7 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Wow this is really awesome we are planning on seeing it for sure! How are you? Well looks like New York was a blast:)

Stacie said...

Jenny I am totally going to go see it. I can't wait! you look gorgeous in your hot dress at the premiere!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jenny, this is so cool! How fun for you and your family - and especially your dad.

Alicia said...

Jenny, you look like a movie star at the premiere. Seriously, so gorgeous. I bet Blake had nothing on you. That is so rad that you met Gary Cole. He is my hero because of Office Space. Seriously, we are so psyched for the movie! Great pictures of all of you in NYC.

Nicole M said...

WOW!!! I love that you got to meet all those actors and producers! I'm not surprised (of course, because the movie is basically about your dad) but it's SO cool. I can't believe how huge this is...it's nationwide! You guys all look so great. I loved that movie when we saw it at the film festival and I can't wait to go see it again.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

WOW!!! That is SOOOO cool! I can't believe you met Gary Cole and got a picture with him! Amazing. I can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Hi Jenny. My name is Jennifer. I found your blog by searching for Forever Strong premier pictures. I hope you don't mind that I pointed my blog to your Picasa album of the premier. My brother is Brad Pelo, the exec. producer. If that is not cool with you just email me, jenrawlings(at)gmail(dot)com, and I will swiftly remove the link. Thanks.