Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bungy Jumping in New Zealand!!! Awesome!!!

This was by far the most terrifying thing I have ever done. Sara and I decided to do it together to try to muster up more courage. So we went out on the platform, after my mom, Keaton, and Brandon all went, got strapped in, and almost wet ourselves. We waddled to the edge, and the rope was so heavy I thought it was going to take me right over. Then we smiled for the camera in our half smile/half terrified out of our minds look, listened to the worker yell "3,2,1,BUNGY" and it was all we could do to just fall off the edge. Most everyone else got dunked in the river as they bottomed out on the first jump, and we asked to but didn't make it. This was amazing!





Here is the video my dad took. I couldn't figure out how to get it to rotate right side up, so you'll just have to turn your head. If anyone knows how to rotate videos, please lend me your expertise.:)

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

WOW - those pictures and video are NUTS! You are so brave!!! Way to go!!!

Super Von said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

You are crazy!! But I love you anyway.

*Need to talk to you-call me*

Ann said...

Jenny,
I think I would have had a heart attack on the way down. I can't believe you guys did that!!!Amazing. Did you say your mom did it too. If so she is my hero!!!! I miss you guys. Come to Arizona and visit! You're welcome any time.