Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Part 1

So I have more pictures to post but they are not in the computer yet, but my blog was getting old so am putting what I have for now. We had a wonderful Christmas holiday with our families. For this post however I will share a small anecdote from my dear father...He wanted a blackberry phone and an Ipod (which is rare that he even mentioned that he wanted something because he never wants anything but "peace on earth" or "a clean house")so we decided to go big, pool our money, and get him an Iphone. So he opened his present from all of us on Christmas morning and you could tell he had no idea what he just opened. We all said "Dad, it's an Iphone!" to which he replied. "What is that?" Are you kidding me? He had no idea what it was, so we had to explain the awesome-ness of his gift. The cutest thing about the whole gift was that he calls it his "Ipod phone". So we had a good laugh with him.

My poopie and Emily

Brandon and Sara

And a Happy New Year from our smash faced puppy dogs!

No comments: