Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Sensual Year- In Review. Try to Control Yourselves...

***There's a lot here, so I'm just warning you...I think I put way more on here than I should have. Oh well...:)

My condo! I bought and moved into my condo at the beginning of 2007. It's teeny tiny, but perfect for me!


Brandon's 27th B-day! January 9th


Disneyland with Poopie! February


FIJI!!! March



High School Rugby Nationals! Highland beat their rivals, Jesuit, to win the Championship game. Way to go Keaton and Dad!!!


Sara looks like a muppet in this pic. :)


Four-wheeling weekend at Sand Hallow- Summer


My summer job requirements...had to be easy + in no way related to teaching= making snowcones at Bob's Brainfreeze. A pretty fun summer job I have to say...

Jackson Hole- July


My Brother,sister-in-law Amy, and niece Lucy came to visit from Chicago. Summer

San Francisco- July


Zion-Summer



Bear Lake-August


San Diego/Disneyland- August


Cute Grandma Hales' funeral- September

New York- Marathon Survivors!!! November



My 26th B-day at Porcupine! November 30

Disney World-December


Christmas Glee

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

Holy Crap. Have you been enough places this year??? You win. I surrender!! Looks like a super duper fun year. BTW i had no clue you went to Fiji. Jealously is accumluating. How fuN!

PSS, you know the cute coat you are wearing in the below pictures??Yeah, that's my favorite coat I was this close to buying at REI, but didn't. Shucks. It looks so ravishing on yoU!

The Beckstrands said...

Jenny! It was so fun looking at all the fun things that you did last year! I'm so jealous! It makes me want to go on vacation SO bad! Chris and I were talking about it... and we REALLY need to get together with all of you- it feels like we haven't seen you guys forever! Lets plan to do something soon

James said...

Now that's a blog entry. Nice work. It's fun to catch a glimpse of your life Jenny. Looks like tons of fun. We miss you, and hope all is well.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow, what a fun year of traveling, especially traveling with your sweetie - big fan of that! Also - I must say, you and Brandon seem like a perfect match together. I love all the fun you seem to have together! I think the four of us would get along great!