Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crikey...Disney World!


Brandon and I went to Florida to Walt Disney World with my cousins.Everything was all decorated for Christmas and just wonderful. We went to all of the Disney parks and came home happy and exhausted!
My cousin Katie is probably the coolest little girl ever-she pulled this face out of nowhere:)
Brandon and his glorious turkey leg.
We are quite good at making ourselves as ugly as possible.I guess we have a lot to work with:)

Below is what first really attracted me to Brandon- his ability to make chins.

1 comment:

Nicole M said...

You guys are always up to something fun!! That's the way it should be :) Jenny I STILL haven't met Brandon! I'm glad things are going well though and that you're having a ton of fun together. He looks like a hoot and totally someone you'd mesh with. Hope you're doing well!