Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our new arrival!!!






Not to be outdone by all of the peeps who are popping out children these days, Brandon and I got our own little bundle of joy. Don't be deceived though, this is not the Wicky we all know and love- it's our new baby Charly.They are both pekingese's though, the best dogs! Let me remind everyone though that Charly is not replacing Wicky, she is merely adding to his majesty! She is teeny tiny and has the funniest underbite with her sharp teeth sticking out of her mouth. Mostly I love her cause she's and Asian like Brandon...I wonder if she too can weld a Samurai sword?...

2 comments:

cathandchristian said...

Cutest dog EVER! Close second to Wicky although the long hair on the ears has definately outdone it!

James Thomas said...

And I quote "She is teeny tiny and has the funniest underbite with her sharp teeth sticking out of her mouth." I don't think any of those characteristics have ever been used to describe something cute. Seeing Wicky brings back fond memories, like the time he grabed my hacky sack in his mouth and we chased him around the yard until he dropped it. I hope you will have many fond memories with your new addition and I can almost hear you saying his name with your little cutesy dog voice.