Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cali!










Right before I had to go back to real life, Brandon, Sara, and I drove to California to visit our friend Richturd Curtison. We drove through Vegas and Brandon took the $100 Sara gave him for gas and made us all gamble at Treasure Island. It was the first time I'd ever gambled, and needless to say I lost all my money from him. I didn't want to spend the money, but Brandon made us use it, and he wouldn't take it back. I lost $20 at the Roulette (I don't even know how to spell it that's how green I am) table in 3 tries, but Sara and Brandon kept us alive, well pretty much Beej did it himself. We ended up with $160 so we used our new $60 for treat money! Yeah! It was especially excellent because I lost everything-well, it's probably because I'm so righteous. Anyway, we got to Cali and Rich showed us an excellent time. We crashed in his room and made him sleep in every day, except Disneyland day. We went to the beach, the horse races (where Brandon got a little tipsy with excitement, oh and we didn't win a race there either), Disneyland, and we also discovered Flight of the Conchords, which is hilarious if you haven't seen it. Anyway, we rocked it in California and love the Curtis's for letting us invade!...I love you Turd!!

No comments: