Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Chunky Monkey!

Good news! My larger than normal bootay is going to get a massive overhaul. I've been so busy and everything, that my fitness level is on the verge of extinction...But the good news has arrived! I decided that since marathons are now pretty much out of the picture because of my degenerative disc disease that I signed up for the lottery for the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon. I did it 5 years ago, thanks to sweet Stacie Stevens getting me in, and had such a great time that I thought I'd give it a shot again...Well folks... I got in! Now the training begins:) And 'you're welcome' to all the folks that have had to stare at my sedentary body for this long. You're real troopers.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Ha ha! Your so awesome Jenny! Can't wait to hear about it! I can't believe it's been 5 years since you did it! Crazy!