Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sawadee! #1

I just had the awesome opportunity to go to Thailand with my dad for almost 2 weeks. We had the best time and I have to say it's my favorite trip ever. Here are some of the pics- I'm going to post some more but I'm t-i-r-e-d:) I hope you enjoy my picture jewels. Thailand is an amazing place.

This is the Chiang Mai flower festival parade.


You can buy birds in little bamboo cages and let them fly free for good luck.



This cute little girl was walking around trying to sell us the bag in her hand. She was adorable.


On our way to the floating market.




1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

How freaking awesome is that? Why did you guys go. Speener and I have always wanted to go to Thailand. So listen, we have a Chi Omega dinner next Thursday night, will you please come? Email me at ktaggart1@hotmail.com so I can get you on the email list.