Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School's Out!!!

Every end of the year is a great relief but this year was kind of sad because 2 of my favorite students ever moved away. I had Abby 2 years ago and her brother Anthony this year. If any of you have heard me talk about Unicorn Abby, that's her. They are by far the most creative and entertaining kids I've ever met...For the last two years they came in my class after school and drew stories and pictures on my white board. I'm going to miss their funny and inventive minds...but the white lining is...it's summer!!!!
Look at her left hand with the glasses. She came into the room with them on her hand and moved her hand opened and closed like an animal talking with glasses...I cracked up:)
My poor empty classroom...it was board game day on the last day...
This made me so sad. Abby has her favorite character "Tony the Pony" and she would always write about the adventures of Tony, his wife Lisa, and their kids. This is her last picture of the year and it's Tony and family walking into the sunset. Sad.

No comments: