Friday, June 26, 2009

England/Norway #1


Ahhh the motherland...My dad, mom, Keaton, and I went to England and Norway for a little more than 2 weeks right after school got out. These are the pics of England, and I will put the Norway ones up later...there are a lot...We had a fabulous time spreading the Gelwix cheer to jolly ol' England...

Westminster Abbey
Buckingham Palace-changing of the guard
My family's favorite sporting goods store Lillywhites...you can get fantastic rugby memorabilia for super cheap...it's right at Picadilly...go there....
Me slicing my dad...
Buckingham Palace
Oops, another changing of the guard pic...
Tower of London
An excellent pic i caught right as an old timer bus came fabulously next to the telephone booth...
Tower Bridge
Riding the tube

Sending Princess Di all the way to Brandon...

Stonehenge

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Dude Jenny, you have had the most incredible travel year. Looks like so much fun. I don't think it gets better than London!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

You are such the traveler lately! And can I just say...you look CUTER than EVER before!!! All of your clothes are SO darling, love that green vest! Where do you shop these days?

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Thanks! You are veeeeerrry sweet:) I mostly shop at REI and Patagonia-it's like 90% of my closet. Huge shocker I know:) Then the other 10% are places like the Nordstrom's, random botiques, and the internet;) When are you in the UT next?