Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tatatatonga Preview-tastic!!!

We have escaped reality and gone off with the rugby team on tour to Tonga and New Zealand for 3 weeks. I thought I'd just post a few pictures of some of our adventures and then will do more when I get home because I know you are all just dying of anticipation to see pictures of us! We stayed at Liahona High School, an LDS high school, in Tonga for a week, then flew here to NZ yesterday. We are staying in Papakura with some good friends of my family's, Dean Grace-for those who have known me for a long time, you might remember him. Then we will be off to Hamilton and Church College, another LDS high school, to stay. We are going to a Maori All Blacks game tomorrow, which is a step down from the NZ All Blacks...very fun! Well, you can view the slide show if you want, and I love you all :)

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

What? New Zealand and Tonga!!! That is so awesome. What a fun fun fun trip! (and SO FUN that Brandon came with your fam!) Have a blast, and I can't wait to see more pic's when you guys get home! (PS - love the b&w photos of you guys on the side of your blog!)

Allison said...

Hope you guys are having fun! You need to take me next time.....