Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Salt Lake 5k...


After weeks of begging and pleading, I finally got my parents and sister Sara to do a running event with Brandon and me-so off to the 5k we went! Brandon ran off like a bat out of hell, and I stayed back with the fam and was so proud of them for doing this. Running isn't their favorite thing to do, but we had a spectacular time! We also ran into Mary and Nate and Cath and Christian and their baby wagons...party time! Our friend Al rocked the marathon as well...We had a fabulous day all around:)







2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I love those pic's. Congrats on another race! I love the pic of your parents with your sister, that cracked me up!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Wait to go you marathon runner! You inspire me to workout more! I miss you and your funny sister, you two can always be counted on for a good time!