Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MMMMMMMoab...


I had Friday off, so we decided to go for a quick jaunt to Maob, the city of wonder and redness delight...We also got a new tent, so of course we HAD to test it out. We packed up our stuff and headed to exploration town. Brandon is a really good photographer, so we took some cameras down so he could teach me while we hiked...I used a 35mm film camera, so none of my glorious attempts are up right now, but I will try to figure out the scanner and upload them when we get them developed. Keep all expectations to a minimum, however:). Anyway, we had a fantastic time and want to go a lot more often. ..So...if any of you are up for it, let us know and we'll jet down. We have gotten pretty good at dutch oven dinners and cobbler, so let us blow you away!




5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is so fun, wish we lived closer so we could go with you guys sometime. I also love the pic of Brandon wedged in the rocks, totally cool. (PS - you asked; Egypt pic's from Jan 08).
And I have to say, Spence was reading the comments on our blog yesterday and was like what is this icon that is next to Jenny's name, oh my goodness he could not stop laughing, he thought it was the funniest thing ever! You are so funny...

The Dailys said...

Looks like you had fun in Moab, thanks for the pictures that you e-mailed. I need to log off now becuase my mind is so totally blown.

Katie M. said...

If you are wondering if I am jealous, the answer is a resounding yes. BTW, how is Wicky? How i miss that dog.

Katie M. said...

If you are wondering if I am jealous, the answer is a resounding yes. BTW, how is Wicky? How i miss that dog.

Katie said...

Found Your Blog-love it-love you, you crack me up!!