Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Thanksgiving Miracle...from Satan...


Well, I survived the glorious marathon (in a personal record breaking worst-time- ever!) and was sooooo excited that my body held up for me to finish. I guess I'm paying for it again. So lately my nerve pain in my hamstring area has been coming back-but now it's brought friends! I now have a line of hurt all the way down to my foot on my right leg. I'll wake up in the middle of the night will crazy Charlie Horses in my calf, it's nuts! I also have had about a week of having a super sore calf (like the day after you've had a tough workout and your muscles are sore and stiff)for no reason. So I went back to the doctor and told him that and he said that my L5 is to blame (I guess that's the name for the part of my spine, I don't remember doctor lingo :)) and that my nerves are irritated and make my muscles contract, but don't let them release-well that blows! My back is way lame right now-we are in a huge fight. So I guess the point of this whole thing is to say that I have to go back for another epidural. Sad huh? This time he's putting the steroid in a more centralized location or something to just get rid of the pain. So here's an ode to my pity party...

1 comment:

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Hey Jenny, this is Rich!!! You remember your long lost activiy buddy. I have a question???? Are you sure it is your back.... or do you have "an unborn child in the womb"? Let me know if it is a boy or a girl!! See ya!