Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Magical Birthday!

For my grand ascension into my 30s(which was waaaaay back on November 30th, I have procrastinated tremendously with this), I decided a trip to Disneyland was appropriate...but since I have taken Brandon to a Disney park 6 times in the 5 1/2 years we've been dating, he put his foot down to only go for very special occasions...which then leads me full circle to my 30th birthday! Hahahaha! Keaton and Sara came along for the fun and splendor and we had a most magical time in a very special land of wonders...:)


Tower of Terror!Brandon researched the secrets for how to get a high score in the Buzz Lightyear Space Blasters ride (which was his favorite) and we did boys vs. girls a few times...this is him and Keaton fighting us off while they discuss the secrets...we never did beat them...

Telling the secrets...

Gazing adoringly at each other...this team has perhaps become toooooo close...
Splash MountainBig Thunder Mountain


Mystical Esmerelda...She is so wise...
Splash mountain...again! It was kinda chilly and we (I) got soaked...
Christmas decorations...


Delicious treats!

After the river rafting ride in California Adventure

The Matterhorn...I think this one is my favorite...it's so old-school, and the abominable snowman is soooo awesome!

Honey badger....takes what he wants....
Indiana Jones
Waiting for Space Mountain



No comments: