Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rugby Nationals Day 1

Friday was the start of a bittersweet weekend. This is the final year of coaching for my dad. He's coached Highland Rugby for 36 years and is retiring so he and my mom can go be mission presidents in Fresno. Our family has been reminiscing about all of our memories from rugby. A lot of my childhood was spent in some sort of rugby related event. I've seen my dad behind the scenes when no one else is looking and all the time and energy he put into the team and the boys. It's been an amazing ride for us. I don't know what I'll do next spring when Highland Rugby isn't a part of my family. It's all I've ever known so it will be weird to not have that. I love my dad so much and am so grateful for what he's taught me about hard work and selflessness. Thanks dad:)




Numba one fans!


I have the most incredible dad:)
There was a dinner for my dad on Friday night honor him and his storied career. Pretty emotional.

The fam minus Keaton.



No comments: