Monday, March 7, 2011

California Here They Come!

My parents were called to be mission presidents in the Fresno California mission! They are super excited and are busy bees trying to get ready to go. They leave June 22 and will be gone for 3 years, which seems rather long, but a good reason to visit California. When I found out, first I googled how far it is to San Francisco. My dad was born and raised there until he went to college, so it's a favorite of my family. about 3 hrs. Perfect! Then I googled the distance to Disneyland. 3.5 hrs. Excellent. So...pretty great:)

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jenny the great thing about Fresno, is it is about 3 hours to a lot of fun places - san fran, los angeles, monterey, pebble beach and the 17 mile drive, carmel, yosemite, sequoia national park, etc. You can do A LOT of fun day trips! So excited for your parents and for you to go visit!