Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow to the Bird

Brandon and I spent some relaxing time up at the Iron Blosam lodge at Snowbird during the week his family has their condo. We had an excellent time and spent some fabulous time snowboarding. I got new snowboarding boots for Christmas and it probably changed my life...it's amazing the difference new equipment can make. I am probably the best snowboarder ever now.

We spent one morning exploring all the buildings up at Snowbird...







Snow Time!
Tunnel to Mineraaaalllll Basssssiiiinnnn! We made up a rap song where Brandon rapped and then I came in like Rihanna and sang the chorus...it was pretty spectacular. When we came out the other side, the attendant at the opening was laughing at our song. He loved it.




The last night we were there, we had party times with rock band.



No comments: