Sunday, March 16, 2008

A beautiful game in Utah's Chernobyl...

If you are wondering, that is what I have decided is the only fitting description for Provo's west side. What a dump! Anyway, our family got to enjoy Saturday watching the rugby team play two games. My brother Keaton got into both games, and is playing really well. My older brother Larry and his family are visiting from Chicago and it was fun hanging out with them, even if Lucy was sick...:)love it!
Keaton is the tall blond being lifted in the line out...


Sara and my cousin Daniel, who also is on the team...

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

How lovely!!!

Jennifer DIane. Urgent message for you:

I changed my blog address. I know. I am making everyone infuriated by the matter, but it is now this, and I hope you like it.

www.dasistgutmillers.blogspot.com

Laters
Katherine Elaine

Posh Ideas said...

Hello, we made our blog private but would love to send you an invite if you e-mail me at poshpetals@gmail.com
Thanks!