Saturday, February 9, 2008

I took Beej on a date last night and we went to dinner (courtesy of a numerous amount of gift certificates) then we went snowshoeing, then hot chocolate!!! While we were on our late night expedition through the frozen tundra, we decided to hypothesize what we would do if we got lost-Man vs. Wild style. We decided to try building a snowcave, and Brandon was a natural.:) Perhaps we've discovered his new career-I'm sure there's a huge demand for snow cave diggers... We were going to have to catch insects, try to fish in the frozen lake, and find pine needles to sleep on...It was pretty funny...but what a gorgeous place we live in...

Brandon dug out the hiking sign...I can't believe how much snow we have...gorgeous!!!
B building our shelter...

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

you said it. the snow is gorgeous. I can't wait until spring run off- floods galore. Galloshing fest! BTW, have i mentioned your coat is my dream coat? I admired it for so long at REI, never bought it, and now, I live with regret. But glad that you are enjoying it.

Sounds like an exciting date night, Jennifer Diane. Did the BABBBWEEEEEEEE go with you??

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jenny -those are such cute pictures! You guys have done a lot of fun things and what a great date - good job!